Friday 19 June 2020

Game Journalism Day 1 - The Forest

Where I started, The plane crash site
Bench with a small boat near the coast.
A village created by the cannibals
A campfire cooking food and a spear (weapon in my hand)
Deer head I killed and got raw meat from
Loot on the small boat (soda and gas cans)
What type of game is this - Forest is an open-world survival horror game. Where you have to survive on the peninsula by looting structures and using natural resources while defending off the cannibals.

Explain what you see and how to play the game - As I start up the game I am in a cutscene where I'm in the plane with my son then the plane get struck down and I blackout. When the plane crashed I woke up to see my son get taken away a cannibal, then I black out again. After I wake up I have to go around looking resources and loot around, and the goal is to find my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment